Flying Hanuman is an adventure like no other on Phuket. It shows that the island´s beauty goes far beyond the sea, sun and sand that it is famous for. The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities. What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it.
- ( Flight Play Time : 08:00 a.m / 10:00 a.m / 13:00 p.m / 15:00 p.m )
- Round trip transfer by minibus or van.
- Refreshing welcome drink – herbal juice.
- Flying Hanuman treetop experience 3.30 Hours.
- 28 Platforms, 1.5 Zip lines, 2 abseil points, 2 sky bridges
- 3 spiral staircases, 1 sky rail and 20 minutes wilderness walk.
- Hanuman Meal-Set meal, water and seasonal fruit set.
- Experienced English speaking guides & quality equipment from Europe(France)
- Complimentary FH premium collection (Flying Hanuman T-Shirt)
- Fist Aid Insurance
Roundtrip Transfer to/from your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus
English speaking Guide
Water and Seasonal Fruits
Coffee and tea
Flying Hanuman T Shirt
Shorts & Light T-shirt
Small cash money
Patong / Kata / Karon / Chalong / Rawai / Nai Harn / Cape Panwa / Phuket Town / Bang Tao / Laguna / Surin Beach / Kamala Free Transfer
Mai Khao / Nai Yang / Nai Thorn / Layan 200 Thai Baht Per Person
We love to tell our successful far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.