There are many travel and sightseeing spots in Khao Sok for you trips and tours, such as large limestone mountains, great waterfalls, breathtaking rivers, deep valleys, spectacular wide lakes, stunning stone caves, a good variety of wild (48 mammal species and 187 bird species), and wild animal life. Climate in Khao Sok is the great place for jungle safari lovers . The recommended tours and activities in Khao Sok are Junkle safari, Cheo Larn Lake, Elephant trekking, trekking on foot, canoeing, fresh water swimming and jeep safaris, which will give you the experience of a lifetime.
**(Every Monday Wednesday Friday)**
07.30 Pick up from your hotel by car or minibus
- Sightseeing along the way. (Departure time varies by hotel location)
- Visit Pineapple farm.
- Stop at the monkey cave temple(Wat Suwanna Khuha)
- Arrive at elephant camp, for an exciting elephant trekking through the tropical rainforest.
- Visit Tsunami Memorial
- Lunch at the restaurant.
- Visit the turtle project at Tablamu.
- Relax at waterfall
- Enjoy the bamboo rafting along the river of khaolak.(Approximately 45 min)
- Stop at the Fruit shop.
17.00 Back to your hotel, (Arrival time varies by hotel location)
Please Note. **(Every Monday Wednesday Friday)**
- Transfer R/T
-Thai set lunch
-Cold towel and Water
-English speaking guide,the 3rd languageis on request.
-Activities mentioned in the itinerary and Insurance
-Sun block lotion
-Cloth for Change
-Photo video camera
We love to tell our successful far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.