Discover “Maya Bay” World famous in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo Dicaprio, sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach fringed by dramatic limestone peaks or roam jungle paths among chattering birds into Loh Samah Bay.
** Open Mon , Wed , Fri , Sat
** On 1 June 2018 - 30 September 2018
Maya bay and Loh Samah bay will close.
this is announcement from Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation since 24 May 2018 **
07.00-07.30 AM Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the harbor
09.00 AM Depart from the harbor for Phi Phi Islands.
- Discover “Maya Bay” World famous in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo Dicaprio, sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach fringed by dramatic limestone peaks or roam jungle paths among chattering birds into Loh Samah Bay.
- Be awed as we slowly cruise to Pileh Cove and sightseeing from the boat, otherwise known as the “Emerald Lagoon” and next explore “Viking Cave”, “Monkey Beach” offers another highlight, you may even have a chance for a monkey selfie. Great snorkeling and exiting experience over the stunning coral reef. Enjoy a sea view buffet lunch served at Phi Phi Don Island.
- Relax at “Bamboo Island” where you can sunbathe again on the white sand beach or snorkel over the coral reef and spot a variety of sea life.
- "Maiton Island" where you can snorkel in crystal clear water over the coral reef.
- Arrive at the harbor with the safe journey and transfer back to your hotel.
PLEASE NOTE ***The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
BANGTAO, LAGUNA, LAYAN, SURIN TIME : 7.30-7.45 200/PAX
BOAT LAGOON TIME : 8.00-8.15 200/PAX
CHALONG TIME : 7.45-8.00
KAMALA TIME : 7.15-7.30 100/PAX
KATA, KARON TIME : 7.15-7.30
KATHU TIME : 7.45-8.00
MAIKHAO , NAIYANG , AIRPORT TIME : 7.15-7.30 200/PAX
PATONG TIME : 7.30-7.45
RAWAI , NAIHARN TIME : 7.00-7.15 200/PAX
SIRAY TIME : 8.15-8.30 200/PAX
We love to tell our successful far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.